To ensure the radish retains its colour and crunch, dress this summery prawn salad by Australian Table at the last possible moment before serving. Fresh and simple food at its best.
- 1 green oak leaf lettuce, washed, leaves separated
- 250 g sugar snap peas, trimmed, blanched
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 750 g cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 green onion (shallot), finely sliced
- 1/2 cup (60 millilitres) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 millilitres) white balsamic dressing
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a large platter. Top with sugar snap peas, cucumber, avocado, radish and prawns. Scatter over mint and green onion.
- Combine oil and white balsamic dressing in a bowl and season. Drizzle over salad just before serving.