This strawberry tart recipe is probably the easiest, most elegant and tastiest 3-ingredient dessert the brilliant folk at Woman's Day have ever come up with. A round of applause, please.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam, warmed
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease and line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pastry on prepared tray.
- Leaving a 1cm border around pastry, layer with strawberries, slightly overlapping. Brush with half the jam.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden. Brush with remaining jam. Serve cut into squares.